Stephan Bolli, lic.phil.I
- Studies in Psychology and Neurophysiology at the University of Zurich
- 20+ years of leadership experience in senior positions in business, such as at Credit Suisse, Swiss Re, Zurich and Helsana as Head Learning-, Management- and Talent Development
- Profound practice in executive coaching, outplacement, career consulting, organizational and team development as well as change management and assessments
- Senior Consultant in Human Resources and Organizational Development at a renowned insurance company (Swiss Re), including a 3-year stay abroad as Head of Personnel Development in the USA
- Head of Diagnostics, lecturer and consultant at the IAP Zurich (Institute of Applied Psychology) on the topics of potential assessments, leadership training, personnel management, career counseling, coaching and organizational development
- Accompanying final colloquium for the organizational development and coaching training at the Institute for Systemic Impulses (2009-2016)
- Part-time lecturer at the Hochschule St. Gallen in organizational development and industrial psychology (2015-2020)
- Since 2016 board member and lecturer at the IACC Academy in Salzburg on the topic of psychology and color perception (IACC, International Association of Colour Consultants/Designers).
I am happy to consult in German and English.